Custom games is the perfect way to enjoy the game your way. You can create your own custom lobbies, pick your game mode and map, and invite your friends to play with you. The bomber pass is needed in order to create your own custom games. However, joining a custom lobby does not require a bomber pass. Here's how to create and play custom games:
Creating a Custom Game:
- Head over to the Custom Games feature, and create a new custom lobby using the "Create" button.
- Choose your desired game mode and map from the available maps, including your own custom maps that you created in the Map Maker.
- You can choose to play against bots if you want to practice your skills. Or play with friends, invite them to the lobby by giving them the unique Game ID.
- You can also invite spectators to watch your game using the Game ID - let them see how good you are!
Joining a Custom Game:
- If you're joining a custom lobby created by a friend, ask for the Game ID.
- Enter the Game ID in the Custom Games feature by using the "Join" button.
Custom games let you tailor your gaming experience by choosing your game mode, map, and opponents. Create a custom game, invite your friends, and get ready for some serious fun!